Voting

Monday, August 28, 2017

Want A Great Gift Idea For The Holidays?

I wanted to share a CTMH product that is going to retire at the end of the month. It's called "My Crush Artistic You" (Z3295). 
Beautiful Watercolor Pictures
It's watercolor pages (embossed designs on each page) to put into a planner. I am making them and putting them into frames (for the raffle for Lamplighter Community Theatre). Some have designs, but no words, those I'm going to cut in half and turn them into cards.
Embossed Watercolor Pages CTMH Great Gifts
This package of watercolor pages (10 pages in the package) would make great gifts (if put into frames or an album) or brighten up your planner. You can buy this pack, along with brushes and watercolor paint on my website. I also used a waterbrush to help wipe away the watercolor paint off the embossed words...and, an all-purpose mat so I wouldn't get the watercolor paint all over the place. Just don't wait since we only have a few more days left to get them.
Embossed Watercolor Pages CTMH

No comments:

Post a Comment